Medical Supervised Low Calorie Diet Weight Loss Program
Helping you reach your goals
At River Oaks Weight Loss Center, we are committed to helping you meet your weight loss goals. We develop a customized, medically directed Weight Loss Program tailored just for you. Our program is not only successful but allows you the opportunity to achieve long-term weight loss to help you live a healthy, active life.
Dr. Motamedy has a passion for helping patients feel and look their best. Whether it’s through weight loss, or one of the many other cosmetic procedures in which she excels, she knows that improving your confidence in your appearance will also translate in to other aspects of your life.
Medical Weight Management Program: A Two-Step Process
Our medically supervised Weight Loss Program consists of changes in diet, physical activity, behavioral therapy, and for some, prescribing an appetite suppressant to assist you in achieving your weight loss goals.
What to expect on first visit
- You will be asked to fill out some forms including a medical history questionnaire.
- Physicians perform an initial patient work-up to determine treatment based on your history and physical examination. Co-morbidities are assessed and physicians determine if you are ready and motivated to lose weight.
- Dietary status, weight history and history of mental status are recorded.
- Height, weight and waist circumference measurements are recorded. These measurements help determine body mass index.
Additional exams of the head, neck, thyroid, heart, lungs, abdomen and extremities may be performed.
- Blood pressure, BMI and body fat percentage will be measured and recorded.
- Laboratory testing may be ordered.
- Physicians provide counseling and follow-up on proper eating habits, exercise, behavior modification and other aspects of weight loss. Your physician will recommend a diet and set physical activity goals that must be recorded regularly throughout the duration of treatment.
- Physicians will review the potential benefits and risks of any medications that may be used during treatment, such as appetite suppressant.
- We offer two injections, LipoB12 and Bcomplex. These are non pharmaceutical. They help to increase the metabolism, boost the energy and expedite the process of burning fat in the liver. LipoB12 is a combination of three Amino Acid, Methionine, Choline , Inositol and vitamin B12.
- Lipo B12 help to reduce cholesterol, if combined with calorie restriction help in decrease adipose tissue and thefore weight loss. It improves muscle strength and function in athlete. They improve fatigue, depression, cognitive performance and allergies .
- No matter what sort of toxic food you may eat, poisonous air you may breathe, or contaminated water you may drink, you will have a hard time finding in your environment as mean a molecule as Homocyteine in your body. Taking vitamin B12 in combination with other B vitamins and amino acids can lower the level of Homocysteine . High level of Homocyteine has been associated with Heart attack, stroke, blood cloth, cardiovascular disease, dementia, Alzheimer, depression. Some evidence suggest that B12 can improve the general wellbeing and happiness of patients complaining of tiredness or fatigue, diabetic neuropathy, reduce total serum cholesterol and triglycerides. Tthey help to prevent cervical cancer, lung cancer and storke. they improve overall general well being and quality of life
- You will be monitored closely on a weekly basis.
- Our program averages about two pounds per week and about 8-12 pounds per month. We have been very successful and have had some patients lose up to 20 pounds in a month; however, result varies from person to person.
for more information or if you have questions call us or email us,simply go to contact us page and send us an email someone will get back to you soon.